How Things Change

When I look back at some of the posts that I made in years gone by I often feel like I am reading the opinions of a misguided friend. I am being kind to myself here. So many things have changed. How do you feel about what you wrote about various audio subjects in the past?
sabai
Schubert,

I agree, one day at a time is best. When we were youngsters my father used to say "Make haste slowly". Dad was right. Of course, it is in our nature to look ahead and plan and try to push the river. But if you get too far ahead of yourself you may find yourself retracing some steps. This has happened to me more times than I would like to admit. The best laid plans of mice and men ...
Yes, it is easier to say than do .
But, like most things in life practice makes perfect.
It's hard for me to look very far back as the first few decades I was involved in audio there was no internet. But I'm sure my opinion about audio and music has changed greatly and will still change. I'm not done upgrading, never will be, so I'm not done learning about audio and music.

Just as life goes on so will my love of this grand hobby.

Tim
Tmsorosk,

I am on board with your statement that "I'm not done upgrading, never will be, so I'm not done learning about audio and music."

Just when I think I am done tweaking and tinkering another idea or product or opportunity presents itself -- and there I go in pursuit. Not everything works out but each successful step takes the SQ to a higher level.