Regarding DK Design Vs.1 Reference Mk2 amp ???

Does anybody know the answer to this question ? If the DK Design Vs.1 Reference Mk2 is such a good amp why so many people are selling it ????
zodiak5
(Lrsky) Larry , since you seem to be good about answering most questions , can you tell us the difference's you have experienced with the MKIII Signature to the MKIII Reference? Also what is some of the big difference's inside unit , since they seem to look awefully close.
Thanks Paul
Having just purchased the company, I honestly can't address the question...yet...
I do know that I plan to put my own stamp on the product, and there will be some improvements, (yes) even yet to the Signature, which will be retro fitted to units sold up to the point of their introduction, at no charge to the consumer. Some of the issues surrounding DK, its marketing philosophy which has suffered the brunt of some ridicule, and probably rightfully so--happened prior to my having bought the company.
Many things will change, some have already.
For example, improvements made to the Signature--a universal cd, dvd, player incorporating tubes, using a well known chassis, rated 'best' in video terms already--a (probably two piece) hybrid Surround Sound unit, hopefully this fall.
Plus, reality with the F7, is hopefully just around the corner.
All these things are a grind to make happen, but necessary for our growth through customer demand, driven through customer satisfaction, and marketplace respect.
Having been a music lover, and musician for almost 50 years, I too love this stuff, and want to offer the 'best' we can.
We need to turn the current page of 'some' (though well chronicled) public opinion, get the 'glut' of Mark II's behind us--not that unusual, by the way with relatively new products--think VR2 VS Speakers after the VR4 jr hit the street. In some way's its a good problem to have, because with that many being sold on this site, that means that many hundreds are in the marketplace, and the name is well established. We need to be good business friends to our customers, and service them, while also offering the best products for the money.
I will fade now, as Peter Cincotti is singing the Godfather theme in the background.
Best,
Larry
Larry, I echo Pauley_1958 in thanking you for your prompt responses, be them here or when we contact you via the DKs site.

Now, a universal cd/dvd player with those abilities , another juicey thing to look into ;-).

Ash.
....Peter Cincotti is singing the Godfather theme in the background.

Don Staples, er, ah, Larry ain't jokin' folks. We found a horses head in our bed the other night!! Me and the Mrs. and Diesel are getting into the witness protection program so this may be the last you'll hear from me! Anyone know the best way to get blood stains out of white sheets?

Marco