Replacing Sonic Frontiers Line 3 SE

Have owned it since new for a couple years, been extremely happy with it. But it's time to try something different, notice I said different instead of better.

Line 3 SE has great transparency, soundstage width/depth, and extension. Looking for something of similar calibre but maybe even more dynamic w/o losing the musicality. Does something like that exist? Also need both XLR & RCA in/out for flexibility and convenience.

Budget is $5k used or under, rest of my system can be viewed under virtual system.
semi
John, a guy compared BAT 51SE to Line 3SE and preferred the Line 3SE. I know that's one person's opinion, but he did compare both at home extensively. Also, many thought BAT sounded on the dark side?
I have an all-out modded SF Line 3 and would never let it go unless I had to- I think you are barking up the wrong tree IMHO, but then everyone needs a change once in a while.
Semi, a guy preferred the 3SE to the VK-51SE.....and.......
...was that guy you?
You do know that folks have different opinions with different equipment, right?

I just mentioned it because you have a BAT amp, it would seem like a synergestic combination to me. If you're not interested, that's fine.
I buy the equipment that I like, I don't go buy what some other guy likes. That's just my $0.02.

Maybe Sutts is right, and you're barking up the wrong tree.
Maybe you should look for some SF Power 3 monos to mate with the 3SE.

John
Just my 2 cents try some NOS early 60 tubes as I described in my earlier post. You did not respond and say what the Siemens tubes were you used, but I bet they were not the early 60s Siemens CCa tubes.
A small investment considering the system you have. Besides the way the prices continue to rise for NOS tubes if you don't like the sound, wait 6 months an sell the tubes and get all your money back plus....

Jim
Jim, the Siemens came with my Line 3 SE from SF, they have falcon logo which should be decent. I have tried a few others in addition to what I mentioned, but none made enough of a difference so I never thought of trying the Telefunken especially the stiff price.

One question is Line 3 SE has a pair of 6GH8A that were never replaced since new. Not sure if an aged 6GH8A will dull the sound and what will be a good source for NOS 6GH8A.

Sutts, do you have a SE or SE+ and have you compared the two? How does it compare to other pre's?

I wish I can go out and buy a BAT 51SE to try while keeping the Line 3 SE, but that's a serious commitment on cash flow.