What amp with Innersound Eros ?

What kinds of amplifiers have you used with your Innersound Eros (active) speakers ? I'm interested in the observations of people who have owned or tried a variety of power amps with these speakers, particularly tube amps.
mabonn
Try Joule Electra. Hey that is a great speaker. The best results I achieved was with the Joule Electra OTL amps. A fantastic combination that had realistic instrumental color, huge dynamics both micro and macro, superb midrange and extended high end response. The Joule amps had that magic that helped people feel they were at a concert, not listening to reproduced sound. These amps are rock steady, sound better than the atmasphere products, are built better, and should prove to be more reliable.
I am using a 200 watt old Proton and I have no issues with volume or sound, I do like a tube pre with them though (Sonic Frontiers)I am also still using the Innersound Crossover......for a week or so longer. BIG changes are on the way for my system hehehhehhe
Markmaloof writes:
"I am using the Innersound amp (the current iPower 333) with a Transcendent Sound grounded grid tube preamp, and I don't think it's an overly bright amp, but an ACCURATE amp."

Well yeah, like I said, using a tube preamp to roll the top works pretty well. And yes, the Transcendent preamp, which I had in my system (and pretty much all other tube preamps) seem to roll the upper treble to my ears.

, if you're using the InnerSound crossover amp you probably won't like the InnerSound amp on the Eros because that crossover amp (made by Coda like the ESL amp), will not mask the brightness.
Henry Wolcott's CA-250 industrial monoblocks: 225Watts per side; Eight 6ca7's, two 12dw7's, two 12at7's per side.
I've used a variety of ss,tube and hybrid amps to drive the Innersound EROS.My favourite and current reference is a Cary V12.As you maybe aware there is a natural synergy between tubes and electrostats,which in my system is quite evident,solid state just doesn't allow the speaker to realize its full potential,at least the ones I have auditioned.And you don't require a gazillion watts to drive the EROS,the Cary in triode at 50 wpc is magic.