Mono blocks-High current/low impedance...options?

Purchased Green Mountain Continuum 3's. Have been tube SET/single driver guy for the last few years...Need starting point for research required to match amplification to new speakers. Thanks in advance for your help! Ralph
ralphdude
I am not crashing anyone's party. Neither you or Henry run this forum.

If you can not accept the laws of physics, then just butt out. A lot of us are tired of your constant cheerleading. Maybe we ought to lodge a protest against you.
Oh, so you are the high priest of science here too, I suppose. I am honestly telling you Henry's amp's sound is not something you can extrapolate from that of your own. You can't accept that.

What I meant when I said "Henry's party" is your pit bull leg grapple every time I write. Take this topic, for instance. I made an honest, factual statement. You followed me negatively with a personal jab.

Why didn't you just suggest some other amp?

I am not the commercial entity you are. It is unbecoming, to say the least, for a builder to badger a consumer, no matter what a lout you perceive me to be.
Look at the freq resp. plots in the Stereophile review. Parasound Halo JC-1's. Also can be modded.
I don't know what your problem is. We aren't even talking about the same entity. Your buddy Henry does not build amps using the ASP modules, and that is what I am talking about. Unless you are willing to compare apples to apples, I suggest that perhaps you should not try to confuse the readers.

The ASP modules are more suited to low Z application, as they have current limiting and short circuit protection built in. In theory, they would be ideal. But they don't work well for very low Z loads in a full-range application. If that subtle point has eluded you, well, I can not take responsibility for that.

Personal jab??? I thought that you had a sense of humour. I suppose I guessed wrong.

Should I ask everyone to genuflect now??? [JOKE]
Ar_t,
Amen to that!!!
PERSONALLY, I and my friends are SICK and TIRED of reading Muralmans constant repetitive posts about the H20 amps!
Face it, Muralman, there ARE better amps out there than the H20's. NO AMP is perfect!
Get a life and give all of us a break!...PLEASE!
Thank you.