Jadis Preamps JPS8, JPS2 and JP80

Hello
What are sonic differences among JPS8, JPS2 and JP80? I could not find anything about JPS8 and JPS2.

Thank you
eavr11
I have owned a JP80 for more than 16 years now I even qinded the high voltage trnsformer myself using heavier magnet wire and respecting the sectorialsecondary into te primary ala audio output trannies. Replaced the Mc circuit with acoupled ofHashimoto tranies ,replaced allresistors using Vishay and Holcos as well as the audio path caps replacing them by MIT in thephono stage and copperfoil Jensen in the lione stage resulting in a bit faster and detail preamp without compromissing the wide sound stage,neutrality and musicalityHope it is the Lord plan for me to enjoy this happy marriage for 16 more years.Amen
I also believe the JPS8 and JP80 have 2 volume controls and the JPS2 has 1 volume control
it's simple the worse equipment i ever hear, the jadis equipment is very poor, the sound is black , not defined, and the money pay is only the name , and the name is only an name, nothing else, the best equipment that i ever hear, and talking about valve preamplifiers is WIREGAIN.
Loki1957 mentions the two volume controls are tied together (ganged).
Does anybody know (as I've seen some preamps) with this feature and some products without.
Is this is something they did a newer production models or older models or  models for a few years and now the newer ones are no longer tied together?
I've seen them ganged in jp80mc from the 90's.