any compatibility opinions on Nuforce amps with No

I have lots of Nordost cables and was hoping they would be sympatico wih the Nuforce amps. Any input much appreciated!
cirrus
Redwiki, i like your posts on nuforce. In an earlier post I said I liked the copper cables with these amps but then I bought an upgraded Denon 2900 and that made the mid bass shine. It was a bigger improvement than the Nuforce themselves. I went back to the all silver wires and everyhting just really opened up. David Schulte of the Upgrade Company can turn a mediocre unit into magic. I am waiting for a Nuforce p8 pre now.
I have owned Nordost Interconnects and speaker cables, the Speaker cable side of it should be fine, but ALWAYS the interconnects picked up lots of noise ran by the components, and from what I have been hearing about isolation and RF problems in the digital amps and the Nuforce even interfering with peopls Tuner's you might have an issue with hum using Nordost interconnects cause they don't block Nothin in my experiance, but speaker cables do not pick up the noise from my use in the nordost line of product...
Jp1208, I am waiting for my amps back from David. The P8 is really nice. I don't quite know how to describe its sound but whenever a recording has real ambient information I find I am in that space, like never before. It is a huge bargain.
Redkiwi, what amps did you send him? When I get the Nuforce p8 I am sending it to David to have some work done to it. Can't wait! I have an Arcam AV-8 and was told by someone else that had the Arcam and went two channel that the p8 was leagues above the Arcam and that I will be blown away by the difference. He said with the Nuforce amps and pre the sound is more live than he has ever heard. The staging and resolution I am getting now is very good so we will see how much difference the P8 makes. Is your P8 upgraded?
David provided me with upgraded Ref 9.02, and they are only just starting to sound nice after some horrible sound during the burn in process. I plan to compare then with an unmodded pair soon. I haven't done the P8 but it is next on my list.