any compatibility opinions on Nuforce amps with No

I have lots of Nordost cables and was hoping they would be sympatico wih the Nuforce amps. Any input much appreciated!
cirrus
David provided me with upgraded Ref 9.02, and they are only just starting to sound nice after some horrible sound during the burn in process. I plan to compare then with an unmodded pair soon. I haven't done the P8 but it is next on my list.
Jp. The amps are still burning in but I have tried some almost identically designed copper ICs and silver ICs and the silver ICs do appear to be superior with these amps. There are differences that are just differences, but the extra expressiveness in the mids with the silver ICs is very noticeable.
Redkiwi, are you leaving the p8 and ref 9's on all the time? Do you have the units plugged directly into the wall?
This is a must do! I have a silver/copper balanced ic from p8 to amps. I will a/b test soon on all silver to silver/copper ic's. I have all silver for speaker wire right now and plan to play with some silver/copper mix on those also. I have a feeling the silver/copper is the way to go at least on speaker wire. Nuforce's sound is just as transparent as can be. The sound is much more life like and with Schulte's upgraded cdp's you get a great combination. Schulte's upgraded cdp's are excellent with hi end associated equipment, this is the arena where his stuff shines. As you know a cdp is only as good as its weakest link. Send me an email if you would like.
Redkiwi, the p8 after upgrades adds about 25% more performance. Bigger staging and a little more transparent.