Lamm ML1.1 & ML 2.1

Hi,

I've the opportunity to heard 2 times the ML2.1 - 18 watts class A - first time on JM Lab Grande Utopia BE and the other one, on Kharma CRM 3.2

I love the sound of the ML2.1 : so natural, so human...

But I don't know the lower priced ML1.1 - the 90 watts -I'm living in France and it's not well distributed.

What differs between both in terms of sound ?

Do you know other amp with this kind of natural sound - at same price or lower !!!!

Thanks

David
davidri
Woudn't the Digital amp in the NHT system negate the Lamm ML2 all together?

Looks like they are using room correction software. I have yet to try room correction. I am thinking about room acoustic corrections though.
James

I was trying to suggest a very good and most inexpensive all in one digital system for a smaller room that you have.

You are correct...this leaves the Lamm amp out of the equation but you can buy this NHT system for less money than the Lamm amps.
Oneobgyn, ok I see.

I've also been curious about corner horns like the Klipsh Horn or the Hartsfeld Corner Horn. Field Coils are also something I would like to hear as well. I'm starting some renovations, and one possiblity is to change the listening positioning of the room from the 12x12 area, to the entire 12x24 space of the physical room. In this configuration, the corner horns would go along the short wall. I don't know if this is feasible or not.

Any thoughts here?