Lamm ML1.1 & ML 2.1

Hi,

I've the opportunity to heard 2 times the ML2.1 - 18 watts class A - first time on JM Lab Grande Utopia BE and the other one, on Kharma CRM 3.2

I love the sound of the ML2.1 : so natural, so human...

But I don't know the lower priced ML1.1 - the 90 watts -I'm living in France and it's not well distributed.

What differs between both in terms of sound ?

Do you know other amp with this kind of natural sound - at same price or lower !!!!

Thanks

David
davidri
I now have a Mactone MA300, 22 watt PP 300B amp, and I gotta say, this is better than the Lamm ML2 in my system.
Hi Smilin
I have owned many world class 833A/ 845/211/300 B/ 2A3 & 45 valve amplifiers which I loved for their own presentations on the Avantgarde Duo & Duo Omega speakers.
I now have the Lamm ML2.1 amplifiers and must say these are the most natural dynamic full range amplifiers I have heard on the Avantgarde Duo Omega speakers, they are also the quietest valve amplifiers made.
I would highly recommend the emmLabs CDSD SE & DCC2 SE / Lamm ML2.1 & Avantgarde Duo Omega system as a incredible musical combination.
Thanks Jason Parmenter.
www.parmentersound.com
Hi Jason

I too have the ML 2.1 and IMO it is the finest amp I have ever owned UNTIL I heard Vladimir's new ML Reference 3 which he was kind enough to send on loan for aaudition. Simply put the ML 3 is the amp by which all others will be compared. In 36 years of being involved with this hobby I have never heard music in such a 3D manner as this amp presents. The downside is the MSRP is $139K so my advice is to love your ML 2.1 and never audition the ML3 because it will redefine everything you have ever known in audio.
BTW, I too have Meitner gear and feel it is the best digital I have ever owned
Agree with jason and oneobgyn above - ML2 (I have the older version) is magic with Duo Omegas. The ML3 is not even a consideration for me - for that money, I'd get a Porsche 997 GT3!
The ML3, like the Porsche is something one would own for a lifetime. The amps he sent on loan are S/N 0001 and 0002.