Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Rgs92.
Luxman has a new preamp with tone controls also.

As we all know audiophiles look down on tone controls but will spend $100's and even $1000's on cables to do the same thing. I for one would welcome tone controls if it could be done without degrading the signal, perhaps as you suggested by switching it out.
Frank

One of our customers was so impressed with the Transparency AC Power Cord he sold all his high end cords, and while at it suggested that Joseph design and market a power conditioner. Frankly we had never even considered it. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on his suggestion.

Victor
Personally I think that the market is already over-saturated with AC power conditioners. Unless Joseph can introduce something very cost-effective and revolutionary, I think he'd be better off focussing on his previous plans of introducing a unique power amplifier. Also, Victor, how are the plans going for an upgraded SOTA preamp which you mentioned in a previous thread?

Ahh Sherod,

You are a breath of fresh air. You are right on the money regarding "over-saturated" market for AC Conditioners. And I agree why distract Joseph from coming out with the improvements that will benefit all AH owners more. The power cord does it all anyway and it can be further tweeked.

I removed the solder and cleaned both ends then used "bare" crimping on the plugs for a clean connection.
Power cord hunting ended that day.