Audio Grade fuses

I dont know much about the fuses, so I need a little help.
I have been reading a lot about the Isoclean audio grade fuses, so I looked at my Myryad amp fuses which says "T3. 15A" But I couldnt find the same number on the Isoclean fuse website.

All they have are Sizes: 5 x 20mm (.2" x .79") 1A, 1.6A, 2A, 2.5A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6.3A, 8A, 10A...But my original fuses are also in 5x20mm, but it is rated at 15A, so would I be able to replace them with the Isoclean?
thanaphan
Wires are now being bused too much for their snake oil hype.
Now's the time for fuses.
Isoclean does indeed have a 15 amp fuse in standard fuse size. I am a firm believer in what these can do to a power amp or a pre-amp. I have bought 4 so far.The last fuse the 15 amp one is going to go in a Foundation Research LC2 line conditioner/power chord that goes to my pre-amp.I have another stock fused LC2 that I will switch in and out and see if my panel of experts can hear a difference when used in this manner.In an amp there is a difference and if you can't hear the difference the fuse makes in your power amp then don't bother changing anything else in your system as I doubt you would hear a difference with any other new components.
Finally I found out that T3. 15A is a slow burn 3.15a fuse which is 220v. the Isoclean does not have the 3.15a though.