Tube Integrated for Von Schweikert VR4 Gen III HSE

Hello. I'd like some input from anyone using a tubed integrated amp with Von Schweikert VR4 Gen III HSE loudspeakers.

Considering a KT88 based integrated, but I'm also open to SS suggestions.

I'd like to hear from real world users.

Thanks in advance.
tvad
04-15-06: Jmcgrogan2
Grant, maybe you should look at the older Avatar's, pre Super, 1999-2003. The original Avatar and Avatar SE had a triode switch. 30 wpc triode, 60 wpc ultralinear.
Those are nice features. I don't think there's anough power there to push my system up hill.

I didn't say that there was no profit, just not enough profit. Companies count on their products to make a certain percentage of profit
I understand completely, and I agree VAC should charge whatever they want to charge.
http://iar-80.com/page68.html

Here's an interesting quick review of the original Avatar and the current Super that might help put some things into perspective.Scroll down to Avatar.
Check out the Sound Quest sq-88 tube integrated from www.questforsound.com. Other's here on the gon. love this combo with the VR4jr. Check it out.
Thanks for the Sound Quest suggestion, however I require at least three inputs and a tape loop, or a second pair of fixed level RCA outputs in lieu of the tape loop.