Does anyone have the new VAC Phi 300 amplifier?

If so, I'm very interested in your impressions and associated equipment.

Thanks.
fplanner2000
Dude, I just answered the question Sherod asked me earlier in this very thread.
Hello Fplanner2000, It's my fault that this thread got off track for a moment. I'm sure we're all waiting in eager anticipation for Vac_man to give us his impressions of the Phi 300. He just sold his Ren. Sig. 70/70's , so hopefully soon he'll post his impressions. I'm surprised that no one else has come in with information. Surely there are more new Phi 300 owners out there. Let's hear your impressions. Enquiring minds want to know.
I have posted a review of the Phi 300 here on Audiogon at http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?ramps&1148154313&read&3&zzlVac_man&&. Sorry that it took so long, but I wanted to make sure that the amp had enough playing time for a meaningful evaluation.
Thank you Vac_man for an excellent review. You seem to be empirically confirming the exact same feelings I got from Kevin Hayes when I enquired about this amp. As you know, he is very modest about his products, but he also mentioned the word "revolutionary" in our conversations. That definitely got my attention, as did your insightful review. It is definitely making it tougher for me not to pull the trigger on one, especially since I already have the Phi 2.0 preamp, which I love.

Other Phi 300 amp owners, please chime in with your own opinions of this new amp. Thanks again vac_man for a really in-depth review. I am definitely jealous at this point.