Krell KAV-400xi or Bryston B100 SST ?

My setup Arcam CD33, speakers PMC GB1 listen mostly to rock,indie.
Current amps Arcam A90/p90 combo.
grisslehamn
I've heard them both to pick one of'em to my mother,who teaches piano.BRYSTON is way better than KRELL.Period.I didn't like KRELL at all!!!
She loved BRYSTON B100 SST's transparency.She said that she's even listening some details in piano playing that she didn't noticed before!
I bought a used Krell 280 CDP couple week ago. XLR hero connected to my Krell 400XI, cannot believe what I hear.Tight bass, open and warm midrange and talk about 3d image, front wall being pushed back few feet. Next step-up is the gorgeous BLACK Krell SACD standard. Sorry Marco, my friend run a hi-end dealer, I try but Bryston is too bright for my ears.
Of course you'll need to put the B100 through a considerable burn-in period,I'd say at least 150 hours before one dares to criticize it.If you heard a new unit it would sound kinda bright...I've connected it with a HOMEGROWN AUDIO Silverlace into a QUAD CDP2 and,four months afterwards...WOW!!!
Silver cables are just great with that BRYSTON gear!!
Marco, Bryston is among the good company that makes their own trade mark for their own sound so is Krell. I bought two Krell 400XI. First few weeks, I have had a hard time to adjust to them with different CDP fron Sony ES, Cary,Rega...and also the ICs too. Finally, I've got the used Krell CDP and I am quite happy with the combination. No ones knock down Bryston but it is more like personal preference. I love the warm and deep soundstage while my dearest friends love the bright and up in your face sounding. Different strokes for different folks. It depends on what kind of sound a person looking for. Enjoy your gears and happy listenning.