What do you think of the new "Simply Vinyl" albums

I have a few of these new recordings and I am amazed how good they sound. I just finished listening to Dylans "Blood on the Tracks" and now I have Elvis on the table. I am surprised how good they sound. I have other "Audiophile" recordings in my collection but the sound of the Simply Vinyl exceeds all but the very best i.e. UHQR and some 220g MFSL stuff. These things are really good, and at $22.00 are not a bad deal. What do you think of these new LPs?
128x128nrchy
David99 thanks for the info on the Dylan LPs. I'll have to check them out. I just got "Desire" from Simply Vinyl but I haven't listened to it yet. Their copy of "Blood on the Tracks" is really good. I'm surprised about the surface noice on the Fleetwood Mac LP, I haven't experienced that at all.

I can get the sundazed Dylan here in town so I'll have to see what's available. I did buy an Otis Redding LP from them that was in mono and I thought it was just okay. I'll keep looking.
You have to be cautious with Simply Vinyl LP's. Some are from a digital source. It irks me that they don't put the source on the album. I have a couple of DCC and Classic records pressings that I like. The guy that formed DCC formed Classic records too. I think his name is Steve Hoffman. He's also an audio engineer.
Marshall Blonstein formed DCC which is now defunct. He currently owns Audio Fidelity which also reissues Cd's and Vinyl. Steve Hoffman is a mastering engineer who Marshall used for DCC and currently Audio Fidelity.

Classic Records is owned by Mike Hobson and Steve Hoffman has not mastered for them. I believe he uses Chris Bellman.
Is this thread a joke? All of their records are out of stock. How is this even realistically possible? Is their website crashing?
hey would one of you who are going to their website ask them if their recordings are culled from the master tapes. I have never gotten an answer from them on this.