Amp for B&W 802N

Ijust bought B&W 802N. I'm using MF A3.2cr. I'm offered a used Mark Levinson 332. I'm told my amp isn't powerfull enough to handle 802's. Which of these would better amp:
Krell, ML332, Bryston 14SST, or anything else within $2,500-$2,800.
Any advice is appreciated.
128x128badam
Classe amps and B&W N802 speakers are great match. So much so that B&W owner bought Classe. For your price range, I would look into a Classe CA-301. If you can afford more, CA-401, CAM-350, or CAM-400 are great. I have CAM-350 with my B&W N802.

Ldk
Krell and B&W are a great match...I had the 801 Matrix III's with an old Krell KSA-250 and the Krell controlled the woofer the best of any solid state I tried which included a 350 watt/channel Rowland mono amp.
Cary CAD-500 MB. I realize that these are above your budget ($4,000 - $4,500 used), but they are absolutely the best match I heard with the Nautilus series. My second choice for the 802N's would be McIntoish MC501s. I would strongly prefer the Carys though. It's amazing how tube-like rich and liquid they sound. Dennis Had did a terrific job tuning them to sound like his best tube offerings combining it with all the effortless dynamics and bottom end that only monster solid state amps can deliver. These amps can put out 1,000 watts into 4 ohm with lots of healthy current. That's exactly what the B&W's need to sound their best. You should definitely try them out. Their rich and lush midrange will provide a very synergistic match with the B$W's slightly dry upper mids and treble.
thanks guys, I love A'GONE. Looks like Classe 301 or 401 would be lowest in price. I'll be looking for them.
What's interesting none of you suggested ML332. Any reasons why I shouldn't consider them.