Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Dynami 28, if you listen to your audio in-car at even remotely close to those levels, you will not have hearing long enough to worry about being an audiophile.
SPL competition in cars and good sound seem to be at odds to me.
(And I run class A amps, with 300 clean watts to double 6.5's in my door pods.)
I don't even get involved in the car audio thing anymore, because all the kids I helped to properly install their system are basically deaf now from "competing."

I wish the best of luck. I hope you wear hearing protection.
I drive a POS 1975 AMC Gremlin but it has $5,000.00 worth of tires and wheels and $7,000.00 worth of stereo equipment. Oh yeah, it also has a sweet glass pack muffler !!!!!!
2010 VW GTI bought new, with the $476 Dynaudio sound system upgrade. I had a $50K budget and it came down to a BMW 335 coupe or the GTI. The GTI Dynaudio sounded better than the upgraded BMW Harmon-Kardon. Other reasons too, but money wasn't the major one.
1. 2012 BMW 335xi
2. BMW M135 (if they imported it instead of the trash they import), BMW 3-series wagon? (bigger or smaller)
3. Tesla for the city, Porsche 997 for longer stretches or without the kids
1. modified 2012 Audi S4
2. Porsche Panamera Gran Turismo (only the Gran Tur - no GT, no Panamera); possibly the new E63 Wagon, now that it's AWD; Tesla Model S? Could be...
3. Money no object, I'd want at least two cars: maybe the new Range Rover for daily use, and the Mercedes SLS coupe for weekends and track days. I'd need a roadster too though. Hmmm...