Has anyone heard FM Acoustics

I have been told by a couple of Audiophiles that the FM Acoustics amplifiers were incredibly good and very expensive. Has anyone had hand-on experiences with these amplifiers? The amp I have heard of most is the Resolution 811. Would this venerable amp still approach the state of the art for solid state?
128x128baranyi
FM Acoustics is among the best of the best. Not really a mainstream player in high end but it is truly SOTA
I heard a complete FM Acoustics system at the Stereophile show in San Francisco a few years back. Some of the best sound I've ever heard.
yes

very very high end..

pre amp recently sold on ebay for 10,000$ USD used.

based here in Switzerland, in fact I think there offices are just a few miles from where I'm sitting !

www.fmacoustics.com
Tom Choy of Audio Lab in Honolulu has FM Acoustics equipment. It is truly SOTA. I heard the Resolution 411 poweramp hooked up to a BAT preamp and VK-D5 CDP and it was some of the best-sounding equipment I've ever heard on very difficult music--massed voices of large choirs. No problem--separation, detail, extension, air, and great sweetness. I think the FM poweramp I heard goes for $8.5K used!
I listen music with FM Acoustics preamps and amps through Urei813C loudspeakers. Increadibly accurate and smooth, deep bass response, silky highs and a stage image which makes you believe to be next to the musicans. Especially good for wind and strings and voices, FM Acoustics is for live. you better invest in this than middle class car. much more satisfaction