Choice of tube amp?

I`ve auditioned some tube poweramps lately, the Rogue Zeus and the VTL S-400. This has left me contemplating a change from SS to tube power amplification.
My system consists of: APL Hifi NWO-2 cd/tube preamp, Pass Labs X350.5 and Martin Logan Summit. The APL and Summits are here to stay :) The Pass is up for discussion :) The Pass, in my setup, is a little dry sounding and doesn`t involve me as much as I know the APL and Summits are capable of. I`ve researched a little more than Rogue and VTL. I`ve been talking to VAC, Audio Valve, Wolcott, CJ and Cary. Any suggestions? And how they will compare to the Pass in my setup? If you feel my question is dumb or that you need more information, just tell me :)
mibviking
The ML's typically have a low impedance and may be difficult for a tube amp to drive. I have a Jadis Orchestra Reference which sounds wonderful on my standard dynamic box speakers, but lifeless with my Martin Logan SL3's. See if you can arrange an in home audition of the amps in question to see which you like best with the music you most often listen to, and at the volume you most like to listen to as well. Zero impedance autoformers may help match tube amps to your speakers if needed. (Just a thought).
Can't understand what could be dry....but the martin logans are a bit analytical. All the ampsnamed icluding your pass are great, but the ML's love big power.