Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Stereolab DRAGON. Awesome look, awesome sound, and unfortunately astronomical price. The speaker cables are so expensive they are called "Widowmaker" (that is it could be dangerous to your health if you know who finds out how much they cost).
Don't know if they are the best but I just upgraded from my old Monster cable to AudioQuest Type 4 speaker cables and they just made another bump up in sonic quality--more depth and detail.
Roadtripboy;

Want to discover a new world? Make up some minimum 9awg solid copper things and give them some heavy masssage for about one hour before you starts to evaluate them.
(If you don`t have access to 9awg or more 2-4 thinner is the next best though not as good)
Keep conductors away from eacother to minimise capasitanse & interferense.
This gives close to no resistanse meaning close to no dynamic loss. Why hasn`t anyone thoughrt of this before?