My Supratek Chenin is Shipping Monday

After a wait of 2 months and 4 days, Mick tells me the Chenin will be ready to ship on Monday. Yeeaahh! It's piano black and chrome, with remote volume and HT bypass. To anyone who has bought from Supratek, how long did it take to ship to the US, and did you have any problems in customs?
Guess I need to get cracking on the turntable build I'm doing! Can't wait to hear vinyl again after so many years of CDs.
ait
Ait,

I sent my ss# to Mick in various e-mails (a few digits at a time). The shipper should contact you if it is held up in customs to obtain any necessary info to get it to you. It may take a few extra days though. Congrats, you are going to live the preamp. Glad to hear about the much quicker build time. I have the Cortese and I am interested in the new Melbac amps Mick is working on.
Ait,
My Chenin is on order as well, probably couple of weeks behind yours. I'd be interested in your experience with shipping and customs. Would you, please follow up on it?
I got my Chardonay a few months ago. It came to Florida by DHL, I had it in about four days, and I never gave any SS # and no one ever asked for it.
ITs a great preamp.
Mick shipped my Cortese on Monday.
Hit my doorstep yesterday..

WOW!

Replaced a Rogue 99 Magnum.

You are gonna love the Supratek!

bbb
Wow, all these positive reviews are making me more and more impatient. I'll be sure to post my customs experiences once I get it!