Jungson or Korsun/Dussun?

Hello!

I'm new on this forum. I have registered because it seems that many of you have heard on Jungson and Dussun products.

I'm a little bit confused. For a past few days I have red allmost everything I could find about Jungson JA-88D and Dussun/Korsun V6/V8i.

What's making me confused is that many people is saying that korsun/dussun is tubelike soft and powerfull and many other saying that jungson is tubelike warm and so on.

How can so many people get so diffrent opinion about one product?

Some are saying that jungson have hard sound other that korsun have hard sound?

I have no possibilities to listen to korsun either dussun so please can you who have heard these amplifiers tell me how they sound.

I want to buy one of them.

Best regards, Boris
Sweden
boro
I wouldn't categorize the Dussun sound as "soft." I have the V8i, and it's commendably well balanced. If anything, its enormous power output gives it an energy and wallop that is anything but soft. But it is a smooth performer, which might lead some to categorize it as tubelike. I just prefer to think of it as very natural-sounding and highly involving.
Thanks for your answers!

I live in Sweden and there is no Dussun resellers around here so I can't listen to one or get 30-day money back garanti. :(

I often listen to acoustic. Jackson Browne, Nils Lofgren and so on.

I have red many positive things about Jungson (JA-88D) and it looks astonishing.

I belive that both machines are really good and it's upp to mee to find what I prefer. It's hard when I can't listen to either of them.

Do they sound big? I want sound to fill the my room. Air and so on..

Which one is best for acoustic?

Best regards, Boris
Boromb:

I can't speak to the Jungson--I haven't heard it--but the Dussun V8i sounds VERY big: it actually sounds a lot more commanding than its 250W rating would lead you to believe. You really have to see this thing in person to truly appreciate it. It's an absolute monster, weighing in at close to 90 pounds! When was the last time you saw that in a $2,500 integrated? There aren't many speakers out there that the Dussun can't drive to lease-busting levels. And it'll do so with a control and presence that is truly impressive, price be damned. It pretty handily bested my $6,000 Rowland Concerto integrated. IMO, it's one of the best deals in all of high end. It does need a couple hundred hours to really strut its stuff, though. Hope this helps.