What new amp for my Merlins

I asked this question about 6mo ago. A lot of you told me to get the X upgrade first, I did and what a great improvement. So now I ask the same question again.
jaydiane
If you are committed to Merlin speakers I would hold off till you can get the Ars Sonum. If you think you might try different speakers in the near future, the Ars may be limiting in your speaker choices. But if you stick with Merlin, you will not regret getting the Ars. Then again, I doubt many QS owners regret their decison either. One good thing about the Ars is that you will have two less decisions to make, no pre, no IC and you don't even have to worry about the power cord, oops, that's three.
I am using audio aero capitole 55 watts classe A, with audio aero prestige, I have one audiopax 98 ( 30 watts SET), and the audio aero is better , more headrum, more bass and definition,mediuns are fantastique; I do not think I can get one better.

Hi all

I have ARS fila se, pathos logos & Exposure 3010 S2 pre/pow full SS

and i can honestly tell everyone that Exposure is the best among the three ,with merlin VSM, superb matching...

If you have more money you can buy exposure pre/monoblocks 3010S2

no heat,very valve like sound, not very expensive

I have tried a lot of solid state amps with Merlin, cheap to very expensive..in the last 10 years... exposure was the best(UK)

i will soon upgrade to monoblocks