hybrid integrateds

Decided against all out tubes - any thoughts on hybrids with 150wpc or more - if new $3000 or less

Presently have:

Portal Panache integrated
Audio Analgoue Paganini cd
Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Ssystem 2s
Signal Cable Silver Resolution ic
Signal Cable Ultra Bi_wire sc
facten
Unison Unico SE might fit your bill, 150 Watts a channel and has received outstanding reviews.
Check the "Music Direct" web site for the Excelent "Valve Audio" Predator (or smaller Exclame 100). Simply stunning for the $$$$$$.
Regards
Has anyone compared the Jolida 1501A with the Vincent 236?

I've enjoyed the Jolida hybrid for a couple of years but am interested in stepping up to an even better hybrid without going to separates. Any suggestions?
I've enjoyed the Jolida hybrid for a couple of years but am interested in stepping up to an even better hybrid without going to separates. Any suggestions?

I've listened to a 1501a in my system that a friend brought over and wasn't too impressed with it there. That listening session did not last long, so take my impression with a shaker of salt. I didn't compare them head to head, but I've heard the Unico in that same system and it sounded significantly better. I was impressed from the get-go. I'd call it a definitive step up, but again, this is from first impressions. This was the standard Unico Unison with Level I upgrades (nothing really special). I thought it was a great sounding amp. Haven't heard the SE version that someone else recommended here, but it does offer more power.

Marco