Feedback on Audiogon

I just wanted to express how pleased I am with Audiogon. I couldn't be happier with how my recent auction went. The fee is much more reasonable than Ebay, and the buyer was great. Thanks for a great site!
robert487
Robert,

I agree. AudiogoN is an awesome site for buying/selling all things audio. I've had many (about 100 now) positive selling and buying experiences. I've also not had many scams or phishing expeditions thrown my way in response to my AudiogoN ads.

S7horton,

I also agree with you. AudiogoN seemed more like a community and less of a business when the fees were cheaper. It almost felt free! Six bucks is still a reasonable price to pay, especially considering the number of potential buyers that AudiogoN brings to the table.

All in all, I feel AudiogoN is the definitive solution for folks that want to buy or sell audio on the web. For me, my AudiogoN experience has been much better than my eBay experience for selling audio.

Enjoy,

TIC
I think Audiogon provides an extremely good audience of potential buyers at a very reasonable price. If it goes to supporting the folks who run and maintain the site - it is money well spent. All my transactions have been positive, and I have met some extremely nice people.
Oh. I forgot to mention; the information and entertainment value of the site is priceless.
pubul57 all transactions have to be positive, since they won't let you leave negative feedback, kinda defeats the purpose of having feedback!
Nrchy, that's for sure. You give me negative feedback, nah, nee nah nee, I'll give you negative feedback back. Then, again, if a 'goner has a plethora of positive feedback it is unlikely that they will have an equal number of negative..I would feel safe going with an audiophool, here on the the 'gon, with a fast positive resume all the time...law of probability: there will be a negative here and there, but I would hope that wouldn't be me...