Feedback on Audiogon

I just wanted to express how pleased I am with Audiogon. I couldn't be happier with how my recent auction went. The fee is much more reasonable than Ebay, and the buyer was great. Thanks for a great site!
robert487
cdm, he refunded your money and paid for shipping both ways. Wake up call? where can you do better than that?
What makes you say you can't leave negative feedback?

I've seen lots of members with some negative transaction feedback.

For me, the feedback rating is very important...esp. a high value one with no negatives.
You can now only leave negative feedback if both parties agreed to it. The potential for this is???

The negative feedback you see is from before the new system with it's "improvements" was incorporated a couple of years ago.
Both parties have to agree? If that is the case the feedback is less than useless.
"cdm, he refunded your money and paid for shipping both ways. Wake up call? where can you do better than that?"

Warrenh... I commend the seller for refunding my money w/shipping, BUT, (message to sellers, everywhere) --- DO NOT exagerate the condition of the item you're selling! The cables I bought were "seller" rated 9/10. When I received them, the length of the jackets were covered in a sticky black adhesive residue, the jackets had multiple surface abrasions, the spades were bent, AND they were not configured the way the seller described them; they were wired for bi-amping, not bi-wire, as advertised. Would you have rated them 9/10? No, maybe a 5/10, max.

Here's the point --- my time (and money) are valuble. Don't waste either by makeing false claims regarding the equipment you're selling. This seller put me through the shipping/receiving hassle and tied up $600+ of my money for over two weeks.

Fortunately, this experience was the exception and not the norm, based on my several Audiogon trades. I still love this place!