Aesthetix Calypso compatible with Pass amps?

I currently own an Aesthetix Calypso preamp and was considering pairing it with Pass XA-100 monos, however the Pass has an input impedance of 22k. Does anyone out there have any experience regarding using the Calypso with Pass amplification, and are there any issues? I know the Aesthetix website says it requires 10k single ended, 20 k balanced for best results, however 22k is cutting it pretty close. I would appreciate any feedback.
Thank you,
Darrin
rhythmace4218
Rhythmac24218, I don't no how that happened. Must be the pre-amp shacks or something.

For some reason the beginning of my thread did not go through, it was all about the Calypso and then asking if anyone had compared to bla! bla! bla! the rest of my thread which is there.
DEV ;) Thats funny you kill me HE HE.................. Kevziek Did you not read this part->(and I mean a little) I loved the Calypso it is very fine for the $$$$$$$$$ EVERY SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT.CABLES/PC/CON/CD PLAYER/ANALOG/HOME/WOOD OR CEMNT. YOU GET IT I HOP.
Just so I'm 100% clear...

the goal is to min the ratio (all things equal) - so 10:1 is preferred to say a 36:1 -- or am I mixed up? I'm looking at moving to the very same combo.

I posted previously and was told SF Line 2 would be a nice complement due to its relative low impedance - a nice match for the pass

and what is the result of a higher versus a lower ratio - many thanks

(I understand there is much more to it than this one ratio...)
03-06-07: Mole_rit_sua
Just so I'm 100% clear...

the goal is to min the ratio (all things equal) - so 10:1 is preferred to say a 36:1 -- or am I mixed up? I'm looking at moving to the very same combo.

You are mixed up. A 36:1 ratio is preferred to a 10:1 ratio.

John
Thank you very much John - I was told previously told to match as closely as you can.