Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Old Lloyds (Someone gave it to me when I was 10-12y/o)
Sony Integrated
NAD 2150 & 1020 Pre
Carver R900 Receiver
Kenwood L-07 MKII monos (w/mods)
Bryston 4B Pro (old one with iron core x-formers)
Nakamichi PA5
Bryston 4B NRB

Next in line will be either a pair of used 7B ST's or new Simauio.
Starting with a 45wpc Technics receiver then to a
Nikko 85wpc integrated amp
My first "real separate" was a Sumo Model Nine (60wpc) then
a B&K ST 202 (150 wpc?) on to a
Counterpoint SA-100 (a nice little amp and 100wpc), then an
Aragon 4004 Mk2 (200wpc), great bass and I was definetly "getting there". Next
an Electron Kinetics Eagle 7A (approx. 350wpc) and quite a piece. Followed by a little Jolida SG 302? (or some similar model #)at about 50wpc, which was my first plunge into tube amps (liked it a lot)..
a visit back to solid state with a Pass Labs Aleph 3(30wpc)
that I also liked a lot (especially for a solid state considering I was bitten by tubes w/ the Jolida), and finally to my current VTL MB-125's which I adore... (125wpc in tetrode, about 55wpc in triode). By far the best I've had and am quite happy with. Perhaps the VTL 450's someday or maybe a try of the OTL (Atmasphere or Joule) worlds, or maybe an SET? It's a great hobby. Happy lissnin.
dynaco st35(1rst amp given to me by my father when i was 15 in '71 wish i still had it....), pioneer sa8100, pioneer sa9500, h/k(forget model), dynaco st70, proceed hpa2, dynaco mkIIIs, scott 299, dynaco st70 curcio premium mod(still have),AES sixpacs(running currently)....