Recommendation Amp for MGIIIa

Need to replace my PSE II mono blocks with an Amp that can handle the Maggies. I do play my volume loud at times (have never blown a fuse on the Maggies). Looking for a dual mono and have been considering an Aragon or Bryston. My preamp is an Audible Illusions IId. I would appreciate any recommendations or feedback. Thanks
voncarlos
Used an Aragon 4004 Mk2 for many years on my MG3As . . . . almost enough power but no cigar. Sound was hazy and you could distinctly hear the left and right speakers with a silent hole in the middle.
Changed to a pair of Rowland 7M monoblocks. The combination is wonderful. The 7Ms are powerful, musical and silky. They handle the Maggies tightly and with ease, with transparency and without any bloating. You should be able to source a pair of these 700W over 4 Ohms per channel beauties on Audiogon for approx 3.5K.
Try to find a used Levinson 27- 100 wpc (the best ML amp of that era).. They are not that expensive. They are a fairly current hungry speaker, and are very sensitive to what they are fed. You might also look into a used Ayre V3 or a BAT VK200.
they are 84dB sensitive (or lack of) and a solid 4ohm load. I found the aragon amps builtproof but hard on top especially with the magnepan ribbon tweater. So go Bryston, ATI, Parasound halo series or the 3500...