Recommendation Amp for MGIIIa

Need to replace my PSE II mono blocks with an Amp that can handle the Maggies. I do play my volume loud at times (have never blown a fuse on the Maggies). Looking for a dual mono and have been considering an Aragon or Bryston. My preamp is an Audible Illusions IId. I would appreciate any recommendations or feedback. Thanks
voncarlos
I have never owned any of these products, but I thought high powered Audio Research and Magnaplanars were supposed to be touted as a classic combination.
Unsound, I have heard ARC CD3 Mk. 2 + ref 2 Mk. 2. + VT100 Mk. 3 + MG3.6. The combination was. . . delicious and reasonably authoritative. When the VT100 Mk. 3 was replaced with VT200, the sound turned to. . . impressive, and very musical. Still with a touch of staging non specificity typical of the Ref 2 Mk. 2 and a hint of the old-style ARC silvery haze perhaps.
I have a Homebuilt UCD400AD that brings the best of these MGIIIa speakers. At 400 watts/channel into 4 ohms, the amp doesn't even break a sweat. A perfect match.