Considering doing Chinese

I have listened to Melody and have owned Shanling, but have not heard Audiospace. Any thoughts or experence with Audiospace equipment.
dsremer
After three days in a row enjoying a new-openning Chinese buffet nearby my office, my BP shoot up 150/92. Talked abt over-dose in daily sodium consumption. Someone who comes up with non-sodium ICs patent for Jolida gears will make millions. Hi-end non-fat and non-sodium cables is something that may make some one rich. Donal Trump, this one for you.
I currently own an Audio Space Duntonic 3i found at www.gini.com. I have owned it for about a year now with no problems. The sonics were really good out of the box and now even better since I've done some tube rolling. I think its a great value and would consider buying a second.
Elvis has left the building. I am of here. Come on guys. Light-up a bit. No one talks abt US foreign policy or Imperialism doctrine here...and if we do, somebody just don't know what is good for them. History tends to repeat itself so just have a little fun. The title of the thread is very inviting : Considering doing Chinese. Seriously,I do Anglo, Asian, Europeans,Russsian...They all look beautiful and sound great to me. Vivre la liberte.
"Vive la lberté " are the right words..
but nowadays don't forget that the world we are living
depends of what we are buying...
Remember when Japanese electronics were crap? Today I cant afford them!!! Lets face it Japan and China are millenary cultures and now with money and power they will be hard to beat. If you dont feel like buying chinese, check out your "american" products, I think most of them are made in china, some designed in the US some not even, I say lets stick to Audio Quality regardless of country or politics.... and dont Get me started about "W" !!!!!