Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
well this goes way back, first was a eltravoice receiver back in the 60s, next came a marantz model 30 integrated, then a model 250 using the 30 as a pre, then in the 80s a kenwood basic power amp, i got into surround sound and got a rotel 1075 which i lost to katrina, i started over again with a nuforce ref 9 and just had it upgraded to SE status, glad i got the nuforce gear they are super fine amps top to bottom,
Yamaha integrated years ago. Can't remember model number but I still have it. Stored it at home during my college days.

Small pocket cassette recorder during my college days (very poor at that time but constantly surrounded by live music!) No, I don't have that any longer.

Back to the Yamaha integrated for a number of years until I could pay off some of that college debt.

=== and then came a real job...and real money!!! ===

Rotel power amp for my start into higher end audio. Again, I can't recall the model number, but I still have it sitting around. I had this hooked up to a nice N.E.W. P3 tube preamp and it sounded fairly nice...for a while.

Proceed Amp 2 was the next venture into power amps. Sounded very nice connected to the P3 preamp. But I wanted more!

CJ SA250 Sonographe was next. Liked them alot and they were relatively inexpensive, so I bought 2 of them and biamped my system. Their "tube-like" sound wasn't cutting it for me, so I sold them...back to the Proceed for a while. Then...

I've always wanted an all tube setup, so I debated between the Cary Rocket 88s and the AES AE-25 Superamp that I'd been reading about for some time. I found a pair of Superamp Monoblocks and took the plunge.

Now I have the all tube system that I've wanted for a while. My phono preamp is also tubes and I'm liking it alot. I may have to go for a tube CD player at some time.

I'm still surrounded by some great live music (professional musician) and am cursed by wanting to have my system sound like live music. Is there a system out there that will do that? I'd like to know...but I'm sure I couldn't afford it if it exists.
I sold the big Ayre earlier this year & wound up with a BAT VK-200 after trying a handful of amps, including tube monoblocks (which were very nice!). I actually sold my entire system and it wasn't because I was unhappy with the sound. The VK-200 is paired with a BAT pre and I have to say this system is quite enjoyable. I've purchased/acquired more CD's so far this year than the previous two, so I've been trying to make more time to listen than before. One thing I've learned over the years is that a good amp design, be it SS or tubes, is a good amp design & will give you quality sound. A bad amp will do the opposite, period.
Marantz 1060 integrated amp, B & O integrated amp, Krell FPB 300, and probably soon, Krell evo series 402
Craig all in one unit (high school graduation gift)
Marantz 2230 receiver
Nikko amplifier
Sansui AU9500 amplifier
Yamaha home theater receiver
PS Audio Delta 250 monoblocks, 3 channel Chiro amp
McCormick DNA monoblocks, Cinepro 3k6 channel
Cinepro 3k6se gold, aragon 4004mkII
Acoustate TNT200 x 3, McCormick DNA monos, Citation 5.1