What amp &pre amp are the best for Hales T8

Anyone Knows which gears is the best for my Hales Trancedence 8 with 4 ohm , 87db sensibility. What tube amps can drive them with good bass control?
jazzbrotherscafe
big cj's,arc's and macs will do, but hales are so neutral, that they sound great with any quality ss amp. driven with pretty much any quality ss from 200wpc up, they will be outstanding. articulate and balanced from top to bottom. otherwise stay with larger tube push/pull
Anything high curent, with large capacitors. Stay away from Adcom, Rotel, etc. I have a pair of Transcendence 5's and love my Eagle amp paired with it. Perfect match. You can find one used cheap enough...then send it to Russell at EKSC for a rebuild. Again, perfect match, and you'll never buy another solid state amp.
I have the T8's (current set-up is CJ PFR pream w / Ayre V-5xe amp). Someone that actually sold them a while back (as part of the Hales line)informed me that they best they ver sounded was when they were driven by the Classe' CAM-400 monoblocks. He suspected that the Large BAT's (SS) would also be a good match. He recommended lots of power.....which I disagree with but there you have it.

I know you desire tubes. One option might be a used VT-200 (ARC).