FM Acoustics Amplifiers

A lot has been said about how great these pre and power amplifiers are. Are they worth the high prices? Would appreciate some comments on their performance as well.
thf
I have used them for some time in Europe.Very detailed and very non fatique sounding amplifier...midrange just step bellow tube amps, but the highs are very good. Are they worth $$? Yes, if you are shopping for the ultimate....and your speakers are up to the task!
Thanks Prcinka for your input. Which model did you use? Did you also use an FM preamp?
Extremely well stabilised sound, particularly in the hi register (amps are wide-bandwidth). I've used some products (pre & phono) and listened to a full FM set-up (ie. bring yr own source, plug & play) which offered excellent sound: by this I mean, music for people -- not sound for oscilloscopes.

I suspect that channel balance is exemplary in the pre & phono equaliser (i.e. the circuit components are really matched in each component).
Their preamplification & equaliser products seem slightly superior to the amplification products -- or, otherwise said, there are other amps out there which may be competitive (in performance, not price), but very few products out there to match the pre & phono.
Price -- as per Prcinka above.
O owned the fm-122 phono pre amp for about 4 years. Absolutely great sounding piece of gear. Very neutral thou. It is the only piece I wish I ddi not sell