What happened to Aragon, Camelot?

Went to the Klipsch website last night and could no longer find a link for Aragon. Did they sell or kill the line?
I also noticed that the Camelot website is gone. Any idea of what happened to them?
prpixel
Camelot Technology is alive and well (I spoke with Mel Schilling, the CEO earlier today). Their website is: www.camelottechnology.com Apparently, you have to turn off your "pop-up blocker" to view their website. Their phone number is (215) 357-8356. Hope this helps. Ken.
Aragon is very good gear and have enjoyed both the 4004 MkII & 2004 MKII, it just sounds right to me. Pair either one of these amps with a tube preamp & your in for a treat. Aragon preamps are also very good.
Have you noticed that just about everything Klipsch has touched in the last 10~20 years they've turned to cr*p?

They've got this huge fan base left over and have convinced many of the kids that "the slam" and metallic drivers are it. I have to say the saddest thing they've recently done is slowly started eliminating the Heritage line. They're down to three speakers now - the khorns, LaScala, and Heresy. The last good speakers they made were in the 80s. I know - I bought a number of their, what do they call them now? - reference line speakers in the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. It was a hard habit to shake. I held on to my Fortes and moved on some years ago. I have promedia's on one of my computers and they sound ok for computer speakers but the left one periodically goes out and is at a slightly lower volume than the right. Let me take an educated guess... they weren't made in Hope, AK.