Plinius or Simaudio

I'm planning on getting the Totem Forest and would like your opinion on the Plinius 9200 vs 9100 vs Simaudio i5.3. I know that Totem pairs their speakers with Plinius, but would like more input before I pull the trigger.

Also, would repair be a concern when dealing with a Canadian vs a New Zealand manufacturer? I believe SimAudio has a 10 year warranty, not sure of Plinius. Though, I've heard that Plinius is rock solid. I'm planning on keeping it a long time and my wife prefers the looks of the SimAudio.
locomoco
I previously owned the 9200; no experience with the 9100

Plinius 9200 sound-

1. somewhat warm
2. somewhat laid back
3. dynamic
4. fairly detailed/resolved
5. smooth midrange/slight tube sound
6. smooth highs w/some sparkle
7. authoritative w/ good bass/ a bit lean

No experience with the Simaudio I5.3 but used to own the Simaudio Nova. The Simaudio "house sound" is detailed, fast, has been known to be a little lean, but very clean clear midrange/ decent bass. Good luck. Don't choose on looks.
I've had Plinius and Simaudio with the Forests. I agree with what Foster_9 stated. I've owned an I3 and had an I5 in my system for a week. I found Simaudio extremly detailed, clean, clear, forward, with good bass. Clean, clear, detail is all good but with these units it came at the expense of musical IMO. I personally prefer the qualities of the Plinius over Simaudio, and would suggest you add McIntosh to your list too.