Nuforce 9V2SE with Dodd tube pre?

Hi,

Is there any experience or oppinion about this combination?
Thank you.
128x128apopira2
I'm not familiar with the Dodd, but I am using mine with great success and pleasure with a custom made 6SN7 tube preamp. All I can say is that the 9V2 SE is a chameleon... it will sound just like whatever you put in front of it in your electronics chain.
I am not familiar with the Dodd preamp either. I use the Nuforce 9SEV2 with a CAT Ultimate Mk2 on Avalon Eidolons and it sounds very very good. In fact, this combination is better on the Eidolons than the CAT preamp and the CAT JL-2 amp on the Eidolons. Go figure.
cant comment on the Dodd preamp though have read some good things on it. i am using a Audio Horizons 2.1 balanced with my nuforce ref 9 SE V2 amps driving my Tyler Linbrook sigs, making sweet music to my ears.
I am also not familiar with the Dodd product. I am running the Nuforce 9SEV2 with a Bat VK 31SE driving a pair of Coincident Eclipse III. The combination is stunning.
I am not familiar with the Dodd, but the NuForce 9SEV2 is a revelation as far as I am concerned. Very much in another class altogether from the previous versions of the product! Stunning.

Many are enjoying the harmonic richness a tubed preamp can offer to compliment the power, precision, and dimensionality the NuForce amplifiers excel in offering.

for the music,