Power amp s for Avantgarde Duos?

Hi, I'm looking for new amps for my Avantgarde DUOs.
I have had different tube amps, and prefer 300B/845/805..
Now I have Cayin/Spark 9084D, 845 monoblocks; but I have some problems with hum, and they are not the best with respect to resolution.
Noise is of course a challenge with these speakers.
I have recently tested a BAT VK-75SE, and were impressed by the dynamics and the fantastic bass slam together with excellent resolution and imaging. But the midrange (vocals) seem a bit "too neutral" (analytical?) to me........
I have a BAT VK-51SE pre amp, and Acoustic Zen Silver Ref IC's, Audience Au24 speaker cables (might be replaced with AZ Double Barrel.....).
Source: Pink Triangle Anniversary TT + Wheaton TriPlanar MkVII tonearm + Lyra Titan PU, and a Pass Labs X-ONO phono stage.
Room size 3.5 m (w) x 5.5 m (l).
Price range (new or used): up to $4000.
I prefer monoblocks, but no must........

Best regards Ola
olaps
Checkout the KR audio/ KR enterprise amplifiers. Quiet,transparent and powerful. You can get a pair ranging from originally $10,000 to $20,000 mono blocks for around 4 grand.The tubes aren't cheap, but the last a very long time!

Do a Google search..it will be tough to find a bad review on any of them. Here's a review of the Kr audio Kronzillas.
Google BWS Tubes, call Bruce Wenger and beg him to make you a pair of Amps. I have his electronics with Duos and the combination is excellent.
Some popular pairings are:
Viva, Lamm ML-1, Audiopax Model 88, Tom Evans Linear A and B (some folks I trust think these are the best),Tron. Probably lots of other good ones.
Top choice IMO is the Lamm ML2, but in your range look for used Audiopax 88s or Art Audio PX-25, you might get lucky and find some near that $$ level. Happy hunting!