Power amp s for Avantgarde Duos?

Hi, I'm looking for new amps for my Avantgarde DUOs.
I have had different tube amps, and prefer 300B/845/805..
Now I have Cayin/Spark 9084D, 845 monoblocks; but I have some problems with hum, and they are not the best with respect to resolution.
Noise is of course a challenge with these speakers.
I have recently tested a BAT VK-75SE, and were impressed by the dynamics and the fantastic bass slam together with excellent resolution and imaging. But the midrange (vocals) seem a bit "too neutral" (analytical?) to me........
I have a BAT VK-51SE pre amp, and Acoustic Zen Silver Ref IC's, Audience Au24 speaker cables (might be replaced with AZ Double Barrel.....).
Source: Pink Triangle Anniversary TT + Wheaton TriPlanar MkVII tonearm + Lyra Titan PU, and a Pass Labs X-ONO phono stage.
Room size 3.5 m (w) x 5.5 m (l).
Price range (new or used): up to $4000.
I prefer monoblocks, but no must........

Best regards Ola
olaps
I have the A-V Duos driven by Lamm ML2.1s and the preamp
LL2 as well. Bass is phenomenal. A bit shrill and
bright in the upper range so I get fatiqued. Am about to
try a passive pre-amp like Creek or Placette. Will report.
Olpas, I have the Audio Note Kits Ccore output and interstage monos. They are fantastic amps, and I'd very much like to hear them on Duos but I have not. On my Cain Single Ben horns (98dB) they are quiet at idle. Astonishing control and deeply textured and expressive true to the AN sound, if you will.

Sounds like you've chosen your amps, but if you decide on the diy route, I'd strongly suggest you check out the AN gear and let us us know what you find.
I've used the following amps with my Duo 3.2 system: Wavelength Triton WE300B, Wavelength Venus 45, Welborne DRD 300B, Yamamoto A08, Yamamoto A08-S. I settled on the A08-S (EML 45 solid) and have been very happy for about three years. Great match, very quiet. No desire to upgrade.
I've heard, and liked the duos with a number of different amps, such as the Art Audio PX-25 and the Viva Solista. I particularly like it with the Solista. I also heard the Duos with a couple of different OTL amps (one by S.A.P., the other a custom design) and liked the sound, but then again, I like OTLs. Generally speaking, I think this is an "easy" pair of speakers to match with amps because it just does not sound bad with a wide range of amps. This is probably because the bass is handled by its own dedicated amp.

To me, the weak point of these speakers is the bass, which is not totally integrated with the horns (sounds more sluggish than the horns) and also has a "one note" kind of emphasis in a particular range. Perhaps this kind of quality will be exacerbated by really "fast" and lean sounding amps, such as OTLs, but, I am personally not a bass freak, so I liked them with the OTLs.

I have not heard them with kit Audionotes, but I did hear them with the crazy expensive Gaku-On and a prototype Sogon. The warmer and "slower" Gaku-On sounded really good with the Duos, but I personally liked the leaner sounding Sogon even more. Again, these speakers are resolving enough that one can easily hear differences between amps, but unlike other revealing speakers, I never heard it sound really bad with any tube amp (I never heard it with high powered pentode amps, something I generally dislike).