Should I get the Art Audio Jota

I'm seeking advise on what I would think should be an upgrade. Would the move from a cj Premier 11a to an Art Audio Jota (high current model) be recommendable within my system.

Modwright 9100ES W/ Platinum Truth cdp
cj 17LS Pre
JM Lab Mini Utopias
Siltech G3 interconnect and speaker cable
phaelon
I also recommend try to listen with your preamp. ( I own hi-current Jota monos )

I never cared for the CJ pre/AA pairing, but that's me.
A preamp influences the sound of the amp a lot.

You'll be definitely breaking the same make synergy of of the CJ kit in that you might have to look for a preamp that will work optimally with the Jota.
From what I know from some reviewers about SETs and I have read a lot the Mini Utopias will be successfully driven by the 24 watt Jota (high current version).
Some SETs have even been reviewed driving the Mezzo Utopia which is a heavier load.
24 watts of SET power is not the same as any other 24watts.
In the SET category a difference of 5 watts is a lot.
Some reviewers have driven the Wilson Watt/Puppy 7 (nonimal impedance 4 ohms) with a 23 watt SET to a satisfying results.
It is true that the Watt/Puppy is more sensitive than the Mini Utopia but still they are a heavier load having in mind their impedance variations.
The Mini Utopias are relatively small speakers having a nominal impedance at 8 ohms (Correct?) and I think that the Jota will drive them to satisfying levels.
At least for me ...
Your pre-amp should do in my view.
A sideways move at best. Not enough power for this speaker. Most small speakers need more jump to come alive. They will play but you will lose most of your dynamic range. If you are also going to change speakers that might be a different matter.
I think the amp speaker match will work well. I own a pair of Micro-Utopia's that I can drive to deafening levels with 24 tube watts. Though not exactly the same as the Mini, I'm guessing the electrical specs, sensitivity and impedance, are nearly the same. And the Jota should be a significant upgrade over the 11A. I used to own the 11A and I've owned many amps since that better it, as the Jota will as well. Good luck and happy listening!
Jbello is simply incorrect.

The Jota will drive the Mini Utopias effortlessly. I've driven far more difficult loads to paint peeling levels with it.

Disclaimer: Art Audio retailer.