a tube amplifier repair technician

I need my tube amplifier monoblock repaired..I live in New jersey..
any suggestions or directions..pls.
umaasa
There is a wonderful repair guy in Southwest Connecticut, his name is Steve Leckrone. 203-331-0671.
Benjamin Jacoby

HEAR LLC
1401 Ocean Ave, STE-LH
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11230
718 377-8010

Ben does great work at reasonable prices. I ship him my units and then pick up when work is finished.
Bob Backert website
I spoke to another audiophile about Bob's work and he swears that his mono-blocks (Jolida) were given another life. What was originally supposed to be a repair job turn to a mod that made this gentleman think about other components in his system getting the same treatment.

I am personally waiting for my mono-blocks (Consonance Cyber 800, EL 34 based, 78wpc) to come back from Bob's lab in a week or two.

Bob is a genius with any kind of amplification like preamp, amp (tube & SS), phonostage.
I will also chime in on Bob Backert - he is a phenominal technician with tube gear and one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. I wish that there were a lot more people in this industry that were as pleasurable to work with
thanks guys..
i did meet him today and what a wonderful person..loves what he is doing and I feel confident and at peace that my vintage tube will get some special tender care...