a tube amplifier repair technician

I need my tube amplifier monoblock repaired..I live in New jersey..
any suggestions or directions..pls.
umaasa
Anyway, I can not wait to hear what have been done
to my amps and how they sound now - after his mod.

Regards

Mariusz Stark
Mrjstark

I can't wait to hear either. I know Bob must be a busy gent, but he hasn't returned my e-mail so far. I look forward to reading about your experiences Mrjstark.

Cheers,
John
John
do you have something in mind - mod or repaire?

To be absolutely honest with you ,
I did not even know that Bob had his own website until this thread started. I have got in touch with him through the friend of mine. We talked on the phone about the work that can be done to my amps.
When Umaasa started this thread I googled a littel and came across some info. about his website. I did not think that I would find anything since my friend never mentioned any other way (then tel. nr.) of contacting Bob.
I am suspecting that it's relatively new & that is why you might be experiencing some problems. Best way to go is to call him on the phone.

If you are interested to hear my reaction and effect it (mod)had on the overall performence of my amps.....no problem, I will be happy to share my findings with you, if it is OK with the rest of Audiogon community & Bob of course.

Cheers

Mariusz Stark
02-25-08: Mrjstark
John
do you have something in mind - mod or repaire?

I'm considering a mod to my BAT VK-75SE amp. I will look forward to your experience with your amps. I still have not heard back from Bob, though I may try to call him this week.

John
I just receive the email that work on my amps is completed and there are ready to be pick-up.

Here is some of the work that has been done:
Installed 4 Dynamic loading circuit mods to gain stage and phase inverter/driver tubes..Rewire to eliminate cathode follower stage to output tubes.. Install 2 premium quality Capacitors to phase inverter stage ..

I have not heard them my self yet but here is the fragment of the email that my friend send me.

(Stephen Monte of QFS pick them up for me today and gave them a short run. Stephen is the ONLY dealer that I deal with and is always there when i need some help + I value his opinion since we have a similar taste in music, equipment & food.)

"all I can say is -- WOW --- they sound incredible -- more bass- bigger soundstage -- much more clarity -and detail - wow ---
NOTE - DO NOT USE THE 5687 ANY LONGER ** IT NOW IS NOT NEEDED AND WILL SLOW THE AMPS DOWN (from Bob B.)"

Should get them on Friday.

Cheers
M.Stark
let us hear from you what the mods did to your system..
I like the idea of amps revival with decent investments on mods instead of buying newer and more pricey yet not necessarilyl well built gears..