a tube amplifier repair technician

I need my tube amplifier monoblock repaired..I live in New jersey..
any suggestions or directions..pls.
umaasa
Rodman99999, Bob actually advises against the playing pink/white noise on repeat. He says that the components will break in faster using standard turn on/off cycle methods....FWIW. I don't know, I used to use the constant pink/white noise method for breaking in cables, but Bob says the caps need to fully cycle...charge....discharge....we'll see.

Cheers,
John

PS: As for Mrjstark, I'm sorry, there is no hope for you. I can only hope that I can escape the elusive "Bug".....
John, I had my pre modded by pcx and had Chris put vcaps in and 7N OCC silver wire, both of which I pre-burned on my cable cooker. Even still it was a 100-150hrs for things to really settle down. It will just take sometime. Without pre-cooking I think the burn in time on the vcaps is closer to 400hrs and silver wire takes a while too. If you ever need something pre-burned let me know I am just in Allentown.
Mrjstark,
I'm a little late to respond, but anyway:
I'm an ex-Supratek (make it two) owner, and I agree with you on the treble.
But, I think, I know a secret how to fix it.
Supratek uses silver- plated copper wire, and I think that's the culprit. How do I know?
Recently I had a tube amp made by very well regarded and respected manufacturer, who shall remain nameless, that is using the same type silver-plated copper wire in the chassis.
You guessed it, it sounded exactly like Supratek in terms of exaggerated and kind of discontinued from the rest of the frequency range, treble.
I changed the signal wire to a pure OCC Cryoed copper- and
the glare is GONE. Much more organic presentation.
I'm willing to bet money, that changing signal wire in Supratek will cure that treble.
Forget about tube rolling, changing ICs, speaker cables, support system and room treatments- it is not going to work. Been there, done that.
BTW, Bob Backert done a few jobs for me as well.
Luckily I live 10 min away from him.
The nicest gentleman (his son Gary too) you can ever meet.
Thanks for the tip Maril555.
I will have to look into this silver wire "signature anomalies".
I am pretty sure that my new preamp also use this kind of wiring ( in very small amounts doug).
I am tring to get familiar with new toy, and them we will see..........

If you don't mind me asking ,
what did you upgraded to from Supratek?
If you want , I could shoot you a "P" email.

Thanks

Mariusz