Integrated Tube Amplifier for First Timer?

Hi gang,

Been researching, and need some final direction...Speakers are high efficiency coaxial horns....

Looking to put a toe in the water before I make a bigger investment, so which do you believe would give the best impression of tubes on a budget (under $1,500 new):

Jolida 302RC

Cayin T-50 or equivalent (There's seems to be a number of amplifers that use this Spark chassis under varying name brands)

Other similar?

I would like to keep the power at 30/wpc minimum (large room, listening tastes and habits)...

Thanks!
seadweller
You know, I'm going to start sounding like a broken record here on these boards, but one of the few truly affordable tube integrated amplifiers that "make the grade" are from Vista Audio. Maybe its that Serbian luv', but these things sound like what a good tube amp should be - top to bottom balance, harmonically rich but not overly warm, great extension, detail, dynamics, >/insert adjective here. From the looks of your requirements, the i34 should meet em.

That said, there are plenty of goodies I have not come across in my travels. The bulk of units I've compared it to have been; Rogue, Anthem, Jolida, ASL, Prima Luna, Dynakit, and Onix. As always, its about synergy and personal taste. A 60 day trial period however makes things pretty risk free.

Whatever you decide on - good luck!
Rogue Cronus is a great choice! Excellent quality and the customer service is superb!!
try a prima luna dialogue one , 36 watts but large transformers(weighs around 65 lbs give it much more power. my speakers are only rated 86 db but can play very loudly in a medium sized room