Power amps for Quad electrostatics 2905

NuForce 9 Ref SE V2, Computer audio and Stello DAC DA100 Signature but lack musicality. The Nuforce seams not to be a great match with the Quads. Looking for a replacement.
Thanks for info.
larss
Quads and tubes are the ideal combo.Now just a matter of budget.You will probably want to lean toward a very "midraney" amp,as this might be the slight weakness of that speaker (in contrast to the 57).
After 20 years of Quad experimentation, the Esoteric Audio Research 509 gets my vote. Effortless and neutral when much higher powered amps suffered. The capacitive load probably won't work with any Class D amps because of the feedback scheme. Both aforementioned amps have tertiary feedback windings in the outputs. Those windings prevent the feedback from getting out of phase due to the capacitive nature of ESLs -if I understand it. Otherwise, the best Class A sand amp you care to buy. I have an old Bedini 100/100 workhorse from the eighties that I keep around just because of this. It is not as transparent as some of the modern amps, but handles the load with aplomb and works in a pinch. BTW, the Bedini 25/25 was hot with the 57s back then...