High end processors with HDMI 1.3a

Does anyone know where to find a list of processors with 1.3a HDMI? Generally, high end processors currently utilize HDMI but few list what level of HDMI and those that do are older versions.
tdbdds
Unless your DVD or Blu-ray player already has the Realta chip, then you're already set.
To Cytocycle:

I have read (and continue to read) the I/O threads on AVS and know about what is there. Let me say that many of us have not experienced any audio drop-outs and the statistics of occurance of this problem is indeterminate. There is a lock-on delay with HDMI but this has been addressed in the DSP and firmware updates which, btw, one can do at home as many (including me) have done.

Nothing is perfect, so the continuing availability of firmware updates is, to me, encouraging rather than discouraging.

Kal
Kal,

Thanks for the update, but the earlier ones required hardware updates for the HDMI chips, and people had a hard time getting Integra to admit it, much less fix it. Sounds like they have finished with the Beta phase on the public and it's ready for showtime if you say so.
Looks like the Marantz AV8003 could be a good affordable candidate.

Shouldn't this be in the HT forum?
Cytocycle-

I do not know of any hardware updates for the HDMI chips or, in fact, of any hardware updates at all. I have had the Integra since it was released and have only needed one firmware update for AudysseyPro use. There is a DSP update and newer firmware that makes additional improvements and I intend to do those shortly. It has been painless.

Kal