Reliability of tubes/ Belles 150A vs Jolida 801A?

I'm nearly at the end of my upgrade quest. I'd pretty much decided to buy a Belles 150A Hotrod and Soloist preamp but my dealer is now suggesting I consider the Jolida 801A integrated instead to mate with Opera Consonance 120 linear cd player and Silverline 17.5 monitors.I've owned numerous tube guitar amps in the past and while I loved the sound, I haven't loved dragging them into the shop at regular intervals for maintainence. Are tubed audio amps pretty much trouble-free or do they share guitar amps high-maintanence needs? Thanks!
stuartk
Tvad, that's great news! And thanks to you and everyone else for helping me sort this out.
I have a suggestion. Buy a used Belles 150 Hot Rod and match it up with a VTL 2.5 preamp and try it. If you think you need to go any further in your quest for the 'right equipment' you won't have any problem selling either of the above pieces. I use the above combination and if I make any changes at all it would only be to upgrade to either a Belles 150 or 350 Reference Series amplifier from the 150 Hot Rod.
Bmr2a, I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm going to stick with ss; if I'm not mistaken, the 2.5 is a tubed preamp.
I have owned the 150 hr/ the 150a ref and the 350a ref. Each amp is a good step above the other; as you move up their line.
i.e. the 150 hr sounded like a toy; (well almost) after I got the 150a ref----Same exact thing when I got the 350a ref. This is assuming your speakers and source are up to it.At the prices they sell for, here; I say get a 350,ref with the soft-start at around $2100/$2200. (Should save you upgrading two more times)
I have owned a 350A Reference stereo amp, and presently own a pair of 150A Reference monos. IMO, the 150A Reference monos are a significant improvement over a 350A Reference stereo amp...larger image, lower noise floor, overall more refined sound.

This of course was in my system, so YMMV.

The 150A Reference monos also produce double the power of the 350A Reference stereo (500wpc versus 250wpc).