Spectron Musician III SE Mk.2? What Changed?

I see at the Spectron site that they have released a Mark 2 edition of the Musician III SE. But there isn't any discussion of what has actually changed in the amp besides the price, which is now $7195 up from $6495. If anyone knows what the new changes are, I would really love to know.
oofer
Has anyone done a Capacitor upgrade on their M3? I ordered mine with the upgrade, and I was wondering what the improvement was over the original version.
Yes, I have had my Musician III back from Spectron now for over a week, maybe going on two. I went from Musician III to M III SE Mk2.

Differences are:
Bass is more controlled than before. I know this doesn't seem possible but as the amp is burning in I am finding the bass to be more extended, and articulate.

Speaking of articulate, voices, speaking and singing, are more clear by a magnitude. Easier to understand, even background singers and massed choral singers are not just understandable but clearly so.

I use a horn based speaker system to cover the mids to low treble. I never really gave the horns much thought. They were always clean and present, but now they are, like the bass, more controlled and faster sounding. Cymbals are shimmering in decay in a better way. Pianos are reverberating in a better, more focused way. Also the integration between my horns and ribbon super tweeter is better integrated. It is as if the horns have speed up to near the same speed as the ribbons. It is a pleasure.

Also, there are some physical differences. The two huge capacitors are replaced by banks of smaller, quicker ones. The output wiring is JPS Aluminata, and the binding posts are Cardas Patented ones. Now I use a bare wire connection and still these binding posts are better--better grip and easier to use. I also think they may sound better, but there is no way of distinguishing this with all the interior changes to the output section. Also, the fuses are different. Using upscale ceramic fuses have always made a change for the better, and I am sure in this case, too.

The SE Mk2 is in every way a better amp than the stock Musician III. I am damn happy I spent the money.
Often audiophiles are getting to concerned witn modifications. It's as if without the modifications they can't live any longer with their unmodified gear. This is ridiculous: an audio unit, be it an amplifier, CD-player or speaker should sound good or not very good from the beginning and they should remain that way, with or without modifications. If you are only satisfied with the sound after the unit has been modified, what is the reason for buying it in the first place then? I think it's weird if someone is buying a piece of audio just to let it modified first prior to listening. Or don't you agree with this?

Chris
Dazzdax--I agree. Though I did substantially improve a Marantz SA-8001 SACD player with mods from RAM. By and large though, The unit should be the engineering statement from the company as is. If they felt it needed improvement, it should be included.

But YMMV, and to each their own.