Tube amp for "difficult" speakers,,,

I have a pair of Consequence Dynaudio, mk 2. They work well with my s-state 2x600 watts amp and sounds great esp at large volume levels. But I want to switch to tubes, and even triode if possible. Is good tube amplification unrealistic with these 83 db sensitivity speakers? I am probably not the only one with somewhat "difficult" speakers so all advice is welcome.
o_holter
A couple of years ago I heard two models of Dynaudios large floor standing speakers driven with ease by VTL 450 monos.

On other occasions, Dynaudio Temptation were driven by the superb Atma-Sphere MA-1s.

The Atma-Spheres, VTL and Sim audios Rock solid state amps were a very good match driving Dynaudio speakers.

I would like to add ,I purchased a pair of Dynaudio Special Anniversary 25s in 2004 to use as a second pair of speakers in my system.
I found the Atma-Sphere M60 MK11 monos a thrilling match for the speakers. Even the 30 watt Atma-Sphere amp drove them with no noticeable problems.

For sure I prefer tube amps driving Dynaudio speakers.
If you are going to keep your currant speakers, perhaps try the VTL 750

I have listened to the Temptation on a few occasions and have seriously considered them at one time, a used pair however.

O holter, this may sound crazy for the price difference, however it is for real.

For a fraction of the price the Canadian Grand Veena Reference 3A speakers is a must listen.

Right now I am in the city where the 3As are made. I have listened to them ....Absolutely stunning for the price.

What I heard, I like them better then the Temptations including a few other expensive brands on my shopping list.

Tvads assessment of the issues is a sound one.

Atmasphere takes a very different approach to tube amp design that just might fit the bill. I would investigate this further if I were you.

This is a topic of interest for me as well in that I like what I've heard recently with good modern day tube amps but my Ohm 5's (and Dynaudios) both present a challenging load that I do not believe most tube amps would handle very well.

O Holter, I'd be very interested in hearing about your results if you go the tube route with the Dyns.
A follow up here. I found no dealer in Oslo with a big tube amp, willing to let me try it. Also, dragging 80 kgs is a big burden. Better, then, to listen to others who have tried this, before investing a lot of time and a poor back (prolapsis in 96).
Jaybo, above wrote to the essence that my Krell is already a state of the art case. I think he is right. I find that many things that I thought were due to the "analytical" solid-state perversions of the Krell are in fact other things, that the Krell just communicates. I thought it was "transistor" sound, but changing my system on other parameters make it go away, like using cerapucks under the amp and speakers and ceraballs under the turntable record player. And even, sandbags on speakers and sub.
The Krell is at its best when it plays loud, 90-95 decibels, measured from my listening position (ca 3,5 meters from speakers). This is a bit load for my taste, but at that point, the amp runs at mainly class A, and there is not much to critizise. Especially the synergy with the Io preamp is good. Since the Io is heavily tube-loaded, it tends to correct the trans errors in the krell.

oystein
Oystein